Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra (GMT+11): 9am to 5pm
Adelaide (GMT+10:30): 8.30am to 4.30pm
Brisbane (GMT+10):8am to 4pm
Perth, Singapore, Malaysia (GMT+8): 6am to 2pm
New Zealand (GMT+13): 11am to 7pm
Despite tremendous advances women professionals have experienced over the years, women still find themselves facing tough challenges. They tend to get mixed messages and mixed reactions as they take on leadership roles. And all too often, they get only mixed results when leading others.
Covid19 has come as a major force earlier this year that’s considered by experts to be the most significant global change simulation of the century and it has shifted the landscape for the entire business world. The global, borderless marketplace has rendered old corporate models obsolete. Leadership has never been more important, and it’s never been harder. In order to lead effective and create long-term success in such an evolving climate, women leaders in all areas of the company need new models and new capabilities. The pendulum has swung, and generic approaches won’t cut it anymore. Leaders must grow and change as well. Now is the time to prepare for a new future.
That’s why we at Crown Leadership International Group are eager to share news of an incredible leadership training masterclass for women leaders: Leadership for Women in the New Era. This intensive one-day live webinar masterclass is designed to build on your inherent talents and strengths to help you become more effective, more confident and more successful.
That’s just the beginning! You’ll discover how to disagree firmly but tactfully without backing down. How to effectively delegate. How to turn around specific unwanted employee behaviors. How to keep your ideas from being drowned out by louder male voices in meetings.
What’s more, you’ll develop a Personal Action Plan — a road map to put you on the fast track to achieving your leadership goals. In a relaxed, stress-free environment, you’ll learn shoulder to shoulder with other professional women across the globe, networking with leaders you’d never have had the chance to meet otherwise. You’ll leave motivated and energized, armed with must-have leadership tools guaranteed to make a dramatic, immediate impact on your results.
Don’t miss this chance to build your skills fast to become a highly effective, inspiring leader others are eager to follow!
- Strategies for effective leadership at all levels — in every situation
- Discipline and feedback skills for improving employee performance
- Supervision techniques guaranteed to earn you cooperation and respect
- Assertive communication techniques to ask for what you need directly and tactfully
- How to sell your ideas in meetings and to the boss
- Tools for handling confrontation and conflict with ease
- Motivation strategies for bringing out the best in your employees
- Lessons and insight from women in top leadership positions
Who should attend?
- Board Director, CEO
- Senior/Middle Managers
- Directors, Executives and Managers across all industries
- Human Resources and Workforce Planning
- Diversity and Inclusion Managers
- Women’s Leadership Program Managers
- Established, emerging and aspiring women leaders
- Young emerging leader
- A Woman’s Unique Strength as a Leader: How to Develop Yours!
- Winning Motivation Techniques and Other Must-Have Leadership Tools
- Onward and Upward: Creating a Success Roadmap
- Assertive Communication: Your Key to Leadership Success
- Effectively Handling Confrontation, Conflict and Other Uncomfortable Situations
- Dealing With the Diversity Of the Workplace
- Building Credibility and Increasing Your Visibility to Get Ahead