Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra (GMT+11): 9am to 5pm
Adelaide (GMT+10:30): 8.30am to 4.30pm
Brisbane (GMT+10):8am to 4pm
Perth, Singapore, Malaysia (GMT+8): 6am to 2pm
New Zealand (GMT+13): 11am to 7pm
Budgets, strategic proposals, sales reviews are just a few of the many reasons and situations that lead to you presenting to the board. Presenting to the board is not as complex or scary as you might think. With the right preparation and structure you can ensure you are presenting the right information in the right way for the right outcome.
Boards need to consider protocols, liabilities and responsibilities in all their deliberations. A board has a unique interpersonal dynamic and your presentations need to take all of this into account as you prepare and present.
In this masterclass you will give you essential insights into the operations of a board and the best way to plan, structure and deliver your presentation for the best outcome. You will take away tips and strategies to help you be and sound confident presenting. You will be provided valuable ideas to enhance your presentations. This will be a practical and enlightening masterclass with group discussions, case studies and feedback throughout.
- Understand board structure and interpersonal dynamics
- Understand what a board needs and their critical concerns
- Identify and develop strategies to objections
- Understand champions and Chairmans
- Write effective presentations
- Influencing and selling your ideas to the board
- Where you fit in the agenda
- Your presentation preparation
Featuring Our Speakers
Productivity & Self Leadership and Middle Management Expert
People & Productivity™
Sally helps managers be high performing, purposeful and productive. Obsessed with boosting productive- and self-leadership that ensures people reach their potential. Sally positively impacts your results, confidence and effectiveness.
- 2020 Gold Stevie Award – Female Entrepreneur of the Year – Business Services
- 2020 Bronze Stevie Award – Female Entrepreneur of the Year – Consumer Services
- 2020 Breakthrough Speaker of the Year by Professional Speakers Australia
- 2019 finalist for Australian Learning Professional of the Year
- 2019 Bronze Stevie International Business Award
- 2019 Australian Champion Sole Trader winner – Australian Small Business Champion Awards
- One of the 25 LinkedIn Top Voices for Australia for 2018 for her thought leadership.
She is a global professional speaker, and has authored multiple books: her book The Productive Leader received an endorsement from the renowned global personal development guru Brian Tracy. The drive to support and skill managers comes from her own senior leadership experiences. Sally delivers presentations, keynote speeches, workshops and coaching – all online and face-to-face – to help skill managers, boost productivity and self-leadership.
Blending 20+ years of working with a diverse range of people and industries, in Germany, the Middle East, Asia and across Australia Sally has extensive qualifications, a wicked sense of humour and an ability to make people feel at ease. Sally’s your first choice for inspiration, mastering skills, facilitating action and achieving results.
Who should attend?
- Board members, especially those new to working on boards
- Senior executives
- Businesses who advise or sell to companies through a board
- Professionals who see board membership as part of their future
- Understanding the Board
- Interpersonal Communication
- Types of Boardroom presentations
- Your Presentation